It all started in 1960 when Dino opened the doors to Dino's Garage at 1250 Dupont St. in Toronto, a FIAT dealership and sales and service. It was an amazing partnership for more 10 years, and when FIAT retired from the Canadian market, Dino's Garage still serviced all their clients' automobiles.
In 1989, the name was changed to Daytona Auto Centre, John & Alex opened their exotic car dealership, with sales and Alex heading up the service department and John managing the day to day operations. They soon outgrew this space, and moved the business to the Woodbridge location at 5309 Highway 7.
Daytona has expanded once again with or new location at 7393 Weston Rd. A newly designed service are with 8 hoists, 1 alignment bay, dedicated engine room and dedicated machine shop room. Our showroom has also doubled in size with tall 30 foot ceiling with floor to ceiling windows.